information that Reykjavik Excursions collects and receives. Personal
information is information about you that is personally identifiable
and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- Seats can not be guaranteed unless reserved or booked at least 1 hour before scheduled departure time.
- All Reykjavik Excursions coach tours depart from the BSI Bus Terminal. Pick-up time is 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure times. Please be in front of your hotel or in the lobby for pick-up. Please check with your guesthouse or hotel if Flybus and pickup for day tours services are available.
Pick-up and drop-off service for day tours
- Pick-up for day tours is operated by several smaller coaches throughout the city center. Main departure point is the BSI Bus Terminal. Drop off after day tours may sometimes not be right in front of your hotel/guesthouse due to narrow streets and actual coach size used during the tour.
- Please note that indicated return times are according to normal road and weather conditions and may change if conditions are unfavorable. Included All admissions to sites, museums or exhibitions visited are included, unless otherwise stated in tour description.
- Unless specifically listed, meals and refreshments are not included.
- During all full day excursions there is a lunch stop at a local restaurant.
- Tours and services are subject to currency fluctuation and conditions of cooperative contractors that may provide transportation and other services.
- Guidance is in English. Some tours are additionally guided in German, French or Scandinavian (maximum 2 languages per tour). Further information and details are listed with each tour.
- Sturdy shoes and a warm outdoor wear should be worn when travelling in Iceland during any season. Nature is the main attraction on many of the excursions and a short outdoor walk may be included to fully enjoy the tour.
Reykjavik Excursions reserve the right to alter routes, itineraries or timetables without prior notice, should the necessity arise. No liability is accepted for losses or expenses due to delays or changes of arrival or departure of flights or other services, injury, sickness, accident, strikes, damage, negligence, weather, war or other causes outside the control of Reykjavik Excursions. All such losses and expenses are the personal liability of the traveler.
- Reservations can be canceled 24 hrs prior to departure without penalty.
- Cancellations received less than 24 hrs prior to departure will be charged full price.
Information Collection and how it is used
- Reykjavik Excursions collects personal information when you book a trip with Reykjavik Excursions.
you book a trip we ask for your name, email address, phone number,
credit card number and billing address. We also ask for optional
information like your hotel/guesthouse in Iceland in regards with our
complimentary pick up/drop off service.
automatically receives and records information on our server logs from
your browser, including your IP address and the pages you request.
uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the
advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and
services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and
provide anonymous reporting.
Reykjavik Excursions web site stores no harmful cookies on your computer.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Excursions never gives out, sells, rents or shares your personal
information with a third party, except in the following circumstances:
respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish
or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate,
prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud,
or as otherwise required by law.
Confidentiality and security
limit access to personal information about you to employees who we
believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to
provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- All credit card transaction processes have been verified by Kortaþjónustan (korta.is) and are safeguarded at all times.
- SSL encrypts your credit
card number, name, address, and telephone number before they travel
over the Internet. This makes doing business over the Internet as
secure as purchasing by telephone. Click on the logo below to verify our site's SSL certificate.
Effective date: October 29, 2009.